Located 5 minutes from Mt Pleasant and 25 minutes from the Barossa Valley there is plenty of things to see and do while you are staying at Beauchamp.
Below is a list of things to help with planning your getaway.
- Tourism Barossa can help with all aspects of your holiday planning from where to dine, where to enjoy wine and where to have a good time
- The Mt Pleasant Farmers Market is held every Saturday morning from 8am-12pm and is full of fresh local produce. The perfect place to find beautiful fresh ingredients to use in the Pizza oven
- To find out about everything Barossa and meet the locals, head to the Barossa Farmers Market. Based in Angaston it is open every Saturday from 7:30am - 11:30am
- Maggie Beer is a Barossa icon and her farm shop is a delightful experience where you can join in on cooking demonstrations, enjoy something from the "Picnic" menu, sample and buy some of the Maggie Beer range and maybe even meet Maggie herself!
- If you are wanting to enjoy some of the local Barossa Wineries, Barossa Taste Sensations offers 1 or 2 days tours that will show you around the local area while enjoying good food and wine
- If you want to see the Barossa in style then spend a day with Barossa Daimler Tours. Sit back and relax in comfort while enjoying the sights of the Barossa Valley
- If you are looking for a unique experience while in the Barossa enjoy a Hot Air Balloon ride - an amazing way to see the Barossa